Did you set any goals for yourself for 2023? My goal is to use stamps I have in my stash. I am one that tends to want all the new adorable and cute things that come out…but then I never use what I already have. This year it’s time to change things up.
So…I pulled out this little cutie from my collection of Gorjuss Stamps called ‘I Love You Little Rabbit’ to create with for my I Am Roses design team card. I have had her for years and had never taken her out of the package…oops!!
I stamped this little sweetheart on X-Press It Blending card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with the following markers.
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R30, R00
Hair: E55, YR21, E31
Dress: B95, B93, B91, BG000, BG0000, G0000, YG01, Y0000
Grays: C3, C2, C1, C0, C00
Grounding: E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
I added pretty ribbon to a die cut panel to bring in a little more color and detail to my card.
The gorgeous I Am Roses flowers I used on my card are:
R2-15 -Mini 1/4″ or 1 cm White Paper Open Roses
R2-561 – Mini Variegated Aqua Blue – White Paper Flowers
R4-608 – Arabian Jasmine (3/4″ or 2cm) Mixed Ocean Blue
S10-15 – Size 5/8″ or 1.5 cm – Small Achillea Cottage – WHITE
R4-15 – Arabian Jasmine (3/4″ or 2cm) White Flowers
R2-161 – Mini 1/4″ or 1cm SOFT Green Open Roses
LY3-161 – Soft Green Mini Lily Crafts Paper Flowers
Remember to join in the fun and enter your I Am Roses creations in the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
March IAR Challenge
- Contest runs March 15th – April 8th (Ends 11:59PM PST)
- Theme: “Anything Goes”
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant (*No multiple projects by one creator)
- Up to 5 Winners
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “March IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winners will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Below (10) Participants = (3) WINNERS
(10) Participants = (4) WINNERS
(15+) Participants = (5) WINNERS
Prizes up for grabs:
As always, you can find an abundance of gorgeous flowers for sale here.
Thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs – Pam xx
You can also follow me on Instagram or my facebook page!
2 thoughts on “Friends Forever”
What is the name of the die you used?
It is from Papertrey Ink – Psalm Reflections-February